Friday, October 11, 2019

SCS released 1.36 Beta for ATS .....

Like you know, from yesterday is 1.36 open Beta in your games ... so, you can play it. What I did last evening was, Rebuild MHAPro 1.35 without any fixing in that new Beta ... and it works and finished on 1.36 100% ... what means, that will not be probably so big deal to put map this time in new version.

I hope.  But anyway, I will try to put some more my work in new 1.36 version. On the same time, I think, after some 10 -14 days when will be SCS 1.36 in public, fast after that will be released DLC Utah too ... what means for me, more work.

In any case, I will work still on MHAPro 1.36 until end of this month, to see what plans has SCS with DLC Utah. I want to connect that DCL Utah in my new 1.36 too ... and not work twice on that project.

I think my prediction is quit good. But anyway, MHAPro 1.36 for sure will not be out before end of this month.

Here is mod_description for 1.36 ATS MHAPro ...  you can download it here, but you must know that work is still in progress + work on 1.36 update from today.