Tuesday, October 15, 2019

How will look on MHAPro for ATS ...

Many of you play on Beta 1.36 with MHAPro v1.35 ... you must know, that map version works on Beta 1.36 but you will find many errors in there, some weird situations and some SCS problems in companies, texture problems etc ....

If you think, that is SCS problem, Report it on SCS forum to them and they will fix that....otherwise, you can always send to me problem in Email.

Today I will show you some place which will look better then before. MHAPro is already in version 1.36, still with some small problems, which will be fix later on, before release. Still many things I must overlook and fix so, I will need time. And like I said, I think parallel, SCS will release DLC Utah too.

That will take some time to connect everything with MHAPro map too...so, please be patient. I will do everything what is in my "hands" that will be map MOD as soon as possible in Public release.

Until then ... enjoy playing in those games.