Thursday, October 24, 2019

Progress on MHAPro - for ATS game

From yesterday, after some 3-4 days without Editor, I can work again on Editor. SCS fix it 50% of Editor with last update and we can work on maps again. I did not try it in ETS2 , where was problem with reading new map, after Rebuild and Save. That I will test it tomorrow.

I want to show you today some new idea. You can be trucker - and owner your own farm. In small village Moro (OR) on state border with state Washington, you will find that small place. You will have there your garage, service and farm ... + house, of course ...

Enjoy it in new update 1.36 MHAPro map for ATS.

New update will be out after SCS release DLC Utah - you must know that I must connect first that new DLC on my map ... so it will take for sure some 14 - 21 days after that. All INFO you will find here on my blog.