Monday, March 4, 2019

Road OR 140 ...

As I said, ETS2 map is in progress ... ATS too ... for now I can show more on ATS, where I work much, much faster ... for now I'm still on OR 140 roads which I must put in the map ... a lot of work is with that when you must something put in the middle of something ...
But ok ... someday I will be on the end ... + parallel how I work on that I use any place to do something new and that will not be just road like it is on vanilla SCS game ...
You already saw Adel (OR)-small city place ... with, you will not believe, with 5 companies ... they are not in the city all ... but I must always connect companies to some city ... and those companies are close to that small city...
Next new small city is there Denio (NV) - on the border with Oregon, like McDermitt (NV) , city to the East...
Pictures are here ...