Thursday, March 28, 2019

Progress on MHAPro for ETS2 ...

Today I finally can show you some pictures from MHAPro for ETS2 too ... for the next update. With all new places, small cities and cities, I always parallel fix some problems, my mistakes, SCS mistakes etc.

For all of you, who like my work and you play on MHAPro for ETS2 and ATS version, put your Email on the right side of Blog in form and confirm - with every my new post, you will get Email and you will be always updated with the latest information from MHAPro maps !! 

Like always, I'm not so big fan of writing and talking about my work on maps for Euro truck simulator 2 and American truck simulator, but I always want to show you what is new in pictures.

With new places on my maps for games, I try to make maps more realistic and with more fun. The games must be not boring - and fans must be happy and play with passion - to not finish it after 30 min !!

Let's see pictures ...Euro truck simulator 2 !