Friday, March 1, 2019

Progress....


For now, I can show more for ATS game then for ETS2 ... but it will be time for ETS2 too.

So far, I put in my map new Tonopah, and change it a little bit, put companies in there, because SCS used just one company for that city ...

I finally connected and finished the whole Detour around Las Vegas with many companies on that part of the city ...

I made new small place Fort Sumner (NM) with companies.

I just started with the second part of OR 140 for my map. I must put it part by part and connect everything. I find a place for a new company in Lakeview - underground warehouse Target (on the picture).

Right now, I'm on some 1/3 of that road. I made a small place Adel there with Market and Farm. So, it will not be just an empty place on that whole road. I always look for some reason, why I make some road ... not just because it is a road ... it must be something on it or from the side.

That way for sure we get then some reason to enjoy and play such a good game.

For future I will post more here, I can do very fast and show more than every else, where I must in many cases change pictures cross some programs for some Forum - like SCS or some other ...

Maybe you saw, that SCS changed Rules on Forum. And from all of those MODs, Moderators accused me of selling my mods. Even if I have both, Free and Support MODs on my site.
I will not fight with those Beta testers there which work with that SCS forum. I know why they're Beta testers... shame is, they are not fair and leave others on Forum if they also sell MODs...

The reason, why I wrote about that is, that you will know, why you can not find any more posts for MHAPro !!

If you want to know always what is new in MHAPro world, put your Email on the right side of the Blog in and you will be connected on my Blog. With every my new Post, you will get Email.

Thank you for Support and I hope you will support me in the future too, even SCS Moderators "clean me" from SCS forum. On another hand, I'm in direct contact with SCS guys who help me with problems, like is in ETS2 with Rebuild.

Of course, you can always share my Blog, leave a link to the blog or help people to find my work here.