Saturday, July 6, 2019

First good new for Euro truck simulator - MHAPro map 1.35 !

Good news for all players MHAPro for ETS2 ....
Finally, after 10 days work on all documents and everything (I re-work around 520 models again cross zModeler) ... I have MHAPro 1.35 in the new game.
In front of me is some short period of days, where I must try to fix everything and save and on the end Rebuild in new 1.35...and I hope it will work on the end everything.
I will post again everything new here on my Blog if I will some good - green point and step closer to release.
From time to time you can look here or much better, you can put your Email on the right side of the blog in Form and you will always get Email when I post something.
Please be patient. It is not so easy like some players think that it is everything.
Alex
MHAPro