Saturday, February 6, 2021

MHAPro - with BETA 1.40 ??

 Both maps , Euro truck simulator and American simulator, work on BETA 1.40 with some small problems, but work.

In ETS2 you will not see new roads in Germany, what will happen cross time. Unfortunately I can’t work alone as fast as 20 people. For now until I will not release my MHAPro 1.40 for ETS2, you will not see new cities and roads in my map 1.39 in BETA version.

The same thing is with ATS map. Works on 1.40 BETA with some small problem and without map view points ... etc...

But in complete, you can play with 1.39 on BETA 1.40 - both games. 

For any problems, use my email and first UPLOAD your Game.log so I can download it and open on my PC and look. I will answer with pictures and where to look for problem and how to fix it.

Enjoy playing

Alex, MHAPro