Tuesday, April 21, 2020

How fast will be MHAPro for ATS 1.37 in public ???

Answer is very simple .... in some 3-4 weeks ... I hope SCS team will release in mean time some country in DLC too...so I can connect my new update on new map DLC in American truck simulator too ..

If they will not, I will release my map and later on connect the same thing with a little more pain on 2x time in the same map ... what else I can do ... lol ... and of course somehow resend my map connected on new  DLC  to my support fans !

Today I will show you new small city with garage, companies some roads, road work etc .... Springerville (AZ) .... I am cautiously taking places for a new folder that some new SCS update in future does not cause and destroy my work !

If you want to be updated with my information here on my blog, subscribe on right side of my blog with your Email.

Alex
MHAPro

for any problem with my map you can always contact me on my Email, but please first UPLOAD in email your Game.log document and write down reason....

msheavyalex@gmail.com