Tuesday, December 1, 2020

MHAPro map for ATS is on Stand By ...

 I'm waiting on SCS release, but this time on one more truck for the game. With that truck they will release whole system from truck production ( truck produce factory) to truck dealers .... 

So, If I release my map before that release, many of you will press on me to put those things in my map too...and this is main reason why I'm waiting with releasing MHAPro map for ATS in Public. I will see...if they will release this week for sure then I will be ready in short time - I hope they will.

About my MHAPro for ETS2, I will release this map around 20.12.2020 ... I want to make more stuff in there too ... 

More information you will find here on my blog or in my FB page ... all those who are in my database in my site, you will get Email when will maps go out.

Pictures are from ATS map - road (319) between new small city Capaca ( NV) to Cedar City (UT).