Friday, December 25, 2020

Happy Holidays!


Dear Fans,

To say that this year 2020 has been difficult is an understatement. A lot of us have been through really rough times. There is a glimpse of hope on the horizon now with news that the world may have a cure next year, but we need to be patient and keep ourselves and the ones dear to us as safe as possible now. 

I'm proud that my map MOD games are a part of life for so many fans, and I will be happy to provide you with my work here on my blog again if need be in the coming weeks. My map MODs hobby fits the limitations of Stay at Home very well - or rather Truck at Home in our case!

Merry Christmas to all of you !

If you still not Subscribe to my blog for news, now is time to do that.

Enjoy this days and happy trucking.

Alex ,MHAPro