Friday, March 27, 2020

After Earthquake in Zagreb ....

In Sunday, 03.22.2020 was strong Earthquake in Zagreb, Croatia, where I live. It was in morning 6.24 am ... shock for all of us...many house in city center are damaged, in Epicenter it's disastrous there. Earthquake was on East part of Zagreb and cause a lot of damage in circle of 10  km !....

After 1 week we have still Stand by situation ....today I started work again...we all have PTSD ... some more other less....I'm in the middle... hehehe ... :)

Today I will show some picture from my last work on ETS2 map MOD...tomorrow I will work further on ATS map too ...

On Euro truck simulator 2 is in progress for now Norway city ... Ovre Ardal. I think you will enjoy drive there... from West will be nice road with one tunnel...but from East, there will be road with many tunnels and curves, up and down and serpentines. So, lets look pictures ...