Monday, December 9, 2019

MHAPro 1.36 will be out....

.....for Euro truck simulator 2 until 22.12.2019. So, be patient and time will be fast around. It will take some time to put new DLC to the Black sea in the map, but will be in there.

Like for all updates MHAPro maps you will need all DLC maps which SCS made it until now. When you will play on your Profile, be sure that you first update all MODs which you use for 1.36 update and you use other map MODs which are compatible with MHAPro. What I know from players, for sure until now work Russian map MOD with my map. Will be this in future, we will see.

Until then, I will post some more information about that.

If you still do not saw already, MHAPro 1.36 for ATS (American truck simulator) is out already some 14 days. You can find it on my site, link to site is on right side of blog. All downloads are in Download section which you can open with Log On my site - first you must be Register of course.

To all my fans who already support my work, big thank you, I really appreciate it.

Enjoy playing

Alex