Thursday, September 12, 2019

Where is new progress ...

MHAPro is like always in progress ... on both maps ... on ETS2 I must fix big place inside the DLC North ... new update cause a lot of problems to DLC Baltic and much more to the DLC North (Scand.)...SCS changed a lot around textures...they obviously still fight with textures in the game and how big can some texture have range inside the game....which will not cause some problems, like lagging.

In ATS is a little bit different situation...in the end, this game is the better result of ETS2 game and obviously is everything better arranged than in ETS2.

If I look at both games from the same side, I must more work put in fixing things in ETS2 than in ATS.  The final result is more new work in ATS than in ETS2 where I must from day to day fix something old ... and I can not put more time in new progress. But you will something new in ETS2 too ... just I can not show so fast something new in pictures as in ATS.

I hope you understand the situation. When I will have something new from ETS2 map, of course, I will show you new pictures. Today something from ATS ...