Wednesday, September 18, 2019

MHAPro and ETS2

Work is in progress, that is 100% sure... but mostly on place of DLC North (Scand) ... because with last SCS update 1.35 whole that DLC is in mess ... how ?  - I do not know. The same was with DLC Baltic, but not so big mess like it is in DLC North.

For sure you saw the same problem when you play MHAPro too. Many places just missing, and when I looked in SCS map, I saw, they put a lot of trees in the map on the whole DLC ... they changed "long-distance view" inside the game too. It works on smaller distance now. Shame. We're in front of DX11 and now we go back...to me everything works on lower quality than on DX9 ...especially Editor in which we must work. It is slower. Very slow.

With that problem, all my other work stay on the place and wait "on me" when I will finish with an overlook on the DLC North. SCS changed some signs too... most of them are for gas stations.

I will show you on pictures, what I overlook already in DLC North. I just hope that work can be faster.