Monday, May 27, 2019

MHAPro map MOD ???

Probably you ask your self, what I'm doing ...

I'm fixing from day to day in zModeler my Models and companies for both games, Euro truck simulator 2 and American truck simulator. It is a huge work.

Right now, I'm in the middle of deciding how fast and how much time I will work parallel on both games or better on MHAPro map MODs. Probably, with the start of September, I will turn more to American truck simulator, but I will still work on Euro truck simulator too, just slowly.

For sure I will try to make my ETS2 map compatible with new update and DLC.

I must say, that I can not work so much on both maps at the same time. In the past I worked with 18 WOS and US map ... and I must confirm, to me is more close even I'm not in US, but in Europe ... lol .. But, personally, I like more work on American truck simulator game.

So, those are plans, will I look for somebody who will be ready to help work on ETS2 map MHAPro, I will see to the end of June 2018.

For now, I can see I full-time work on a daily base on both games.